Consultations are informational only and it is recommended but not required. The appointment is approximately 30 minutes long and the cost is $35.00. The consultation fee will be deducted from the final cost of your permanent make-up appointment if booked within 14 days of consultation. It is best if the client comes in wearing their usual make-up.
New permanent makeup procedures include the following:
- $35 consultation fee will be deducted at the time of the procedure if booked within 14 days
- $150 non-refundable deposit is required for ALL permanent make-up appointments. This deposit will be credited towards your appointment on the day of service
- Pre procedure form, explanation of procedure and list of preparation steps
- Custom makeup designing based upon analysis—with YOUR approval of final design
- Customized pigment blending —for the desired color YOU want
- All materials are used one time only—all surfaces are protected for your safety
- Allergy patch test at time of procedure (optional)
- Topical anesthetics before and during procedure for minimal discomfort, and to increase healing
- Pre and post photos for your confidential file
- After care instructions and any necessary supplies
- Complimentary touch-up procedure within 60 days of initial procedure
Permanent Makeup Fees (New Patients)
Eyeliner and Lash Enhancement
Eyebrows – Enhancement, full design, Hair Strokes, Powdery, or Shading Technique
Lower Eyelids Only – up to medium thickness
Upper Eyelids Only – up to medium thickness
Upper & Lower Eyelids – up to medium thickness
Lip Liners and Full Lip Color
Soft Lip Liner with Blending (up to average size lips)
Full Lip Color (includes defined or soft liner; up to average size lips)
There will be a fee for touch-ups or refresher, the cost depends on the amount of time from the last procedure, and work required. There will be a min fee of $125.00.
Maintenance or correcting Makeup done by Another Person
- Maintaining or correcting work done by someone else is considered same as new client.
- Additional charges will apply if extensive correction or pigment removal is necessary.